Please see our vacancies below. If none of the below vacancies are suitable feel free to send us your CV to keep on file for future roles please fill out the form and supply your CV.
An exciting opportunity has become available at our AHG Head Office in Penrose.
AHG NZ Operations Manager
- This is a rare opportunity to join AHG in a senior capacity.
- Our financial rewards for high achievers are outstanding.
- Work with Australasia's largest motoring group.
Automotive Holdings Group (AHG) New Zealand is seeking applications from a professional corporate employee to join our Head office in Penrose as our NZ Operations Manager.
This position's primary responsibilities will be to develop, expose and implement the AHG NZ brand, process and policies across all sales facets of our business. Your key accountability will be within the Fleet Division. Working closely with all of our business partners, suppliers and dealership personnel you will be encouraged to use your premier relationships skills to ensure maximum profit opportunities at every instance.
As the NZ Operations Manager you will need to have extremely disciplined time management skills, have an understanding of urgency like its second nature to you. Governance and compliance is part of your daily execution so your attention to detail will be an exceptional attribute that must bring to this position. A positive and resilient attitude is also required to enjoy the varied opportunities presented to you daily.
The Successful Candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years of high level relationship experience with customers / guests / staff.
- Commercial Acumen to ensure you are able to positively contribute to all of our 9 dealerships.
- Experience in staff procurement / management in order to assist our Dealership management personnel with replacement / management.
- Exceptional business development skills.
- Automotive Dealership experience is a preference however not a necessity for the right candidate.
- Corporate experience around creating new reports and understanding the urgency of month end targets / reporting.
- Will execute and present all facets of day to day business with professionalism, high personal presentation and integrity.
This position reports directly to the Country General Manager, however you can expect to work amongst a team of Industry professionals who will support this role as there is cross over between all dealership and departments. At AHG NZ we pride ourselves on working in a positive fun environment with a key understanding that it is imperative to have balance between home and work. Applications close 20 August 2019.
Automotive Holdings Group - New Zealand