AHG Roadside Assistance
Welcome to AHG Roadside Assist.
No matter where you are in New Zealand or what time of day it is, we can provide you with total piece of mind with our AHG Roadside Assist programme. You can be secure in the knowledge that we are available for you 24 hours a day, every day of the year if the unexpected happens.
AHG Roadside Assist covers your vehicle for a maximum of six months, with the option to renew each time you service your vehicle (recommended service) at an AHG NZ Dealership.
For AHG Roadside Assist or if you need help to register your membership, please freephone the below number and follow the prompts.
0800 4 244 69
Key things to know about your AHG Roadside Assist policy:
- You must register your AHG Roadside Assist policy within 14 days of recieving your unique activation code (this will be given to you at time of vehicle purchase or applicable recommended service) to validate your policy.
- Vehicles with a valid AHG Roadside Assist policy prior to November 2018 have the option to renew their membership each time the vehicle is serviced (recommended service) at an AHG Dealership (a fee may apply).
- You need to be registered for a minimum of 48 hours prior to being assisted or fees and charges will apply.
- Roadside assistance will be provided 24 hours per day, 365 days per year (every day) for any registered vehicle as prescribed by AHG.
- Roadside assistance will be delievered nationally across any part of the North and South Island of New Zealand.
- The frequency of calls for service is unlimited during the active service period.
- AHG Roadside Assist is provided by National Roadside Assist Pty Limited. National Roadside Assist Pty Limited work with a number of accreditated roadside providers in NZ to ensure you recieve the best service possible in a timely manner.
- AHG Roadside Assist specifically covers the vehicle, not the driver.